Re: upload debian-edu 0.838 ?

Hi Vagrant,

thanks for bringing this up!

On Montag, 21. September 2009, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
> i'd be happy to prepare an upload for 0.838, if a DD could sponsor it,
> after which i'd be able to make uploads directly as a DM.

I'd be happy to sponsor the upload. I agree that it doesnt make sense anymore
to try to create the perfect version for lenny now, instead we should have
switched to release early, release often, earlier.

IMO the package uploaded to sid now should be 100% identical to the one
uploaded to our lenny-test now.

regards,
	Holger