Re: How should we handle bug reports from our users ?

Hi Arnt,

On Montag, 14. September 2009, Arnt Ove Gregersen wrote:
> > I would recommend adding instructions to
> > http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Lenny/Contribute
> I will add a similiar section here, probably the same as the text that will
> be written to the homepage.

Excellent!

> > http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Lenny/BugReporting
> I will add the old howto report bugs howto here and link to a google
> translated  version of Ralf's excellent bugzilla howto.

Excellent! :)

> > non existing)) which has the benefit of getting translated to all
> > languages eventually.
> How do I the same content in different language ? Do I add the locale in
> the documents paths ?

No. The manual is translated using .po files, just like software. This is
explained in
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Lenny/Translations - if
something ain't clear there, please ask.

regards,
	Holger