Re: How should we handle bug reports from our users ?

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 2:04 PM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
Hi,

On Montag, 31. August 2009, RalfGesellensetter wrote:
> > See also <URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/feilrapporter.html>
> > (norwegian only),
> I remember having written detailed instructons in German. Lemme se:

I would recommend adding instructions to
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Lenny/Contribute (or maybe to

I will add a similiar section here, probably the same as the text that will be written to the homepage.

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Lenny/BugReporting

I will add the old howto report bugs howto here and link to a google translated  version of Ralf's excellent bugzilla howto.

(currently
non existing)) which has the benefit of getting translated to all languages
eventually.

How do I the same content in different language ? Do I add the locale in the documents paths ?

Thanks.

Have a nice day!

BR
Arnt Ove Gregersen