RE: LTSP issues in Debian-Edu.

>From: Vagrant Cascadian: Thursday, April 09, 2009 9:43 PM
>i think we should leave it, but put it in a conditional with a
>commandline argument, which we can preseed (i think we already
>do some preseeding of the commandline arguments). i'll try and
>work on it tomorrow.

I'm sorry, didn't mean to drop it on you, nonetheless I'm
interested to see what solution you'd come up with.
My intention was to remove or modify the override through
a finish-install script, that would necessitate putting it
into an udeb.
I consider your (and Petters) idea more elegant.

Thanks, Odd.