Re: LTSP issues in Debian-Edu.

On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 03:41:38AM +0300, Oded Naveh wrote:
> As there were no objections ;) I checked in this plug-in tonight.
> I took the easy way and added it with the other plug-ins in
> debian-edu-config.deb, which means it will persist.
> Personally, it doesn't bother me, but if desired there are
> several methods to make it go away.

sorry i didn't respond sooner...

i'd like to come up with some way to get it to purge the LTSP chroot
only when happening from debian-installer.  from debian-installer, we
can make the assumption that it actually isn't a working install yet.
but when running outside of debian-installer, you might obliterate a
running, working LTSP setup by accidentally running ltsp-build-client.

live well,
  vagrant