RE: Help to help: bugs squash.

Holger Levsen: Thursday, February 19, 2009 9:47 PM

> Feel free to use it more. You could also create a personal
> branch and experiment there.
	Should that be in people/ or in branches/ ?
It can be of much help, especially for making smaller incremental commits.

> (Also the commit contained many unrelated whitespace changes,
> which should be avoided. You can view what you are about to
> commit with "svn diff".)
	When I rewrote the changelog I looked at the diff for the whole
directory - though most blank lines were changed by debconf-updatepo - I
must apologize for what I had put you through.

> I've now looked a third time at your second patch, and now
> think we should kept it :)
	Sure we should keep it, it's a good one ;) ( Only it should have
been three).
I got to "Branching and Merging" by now, I can still revert and recommit
incrementally - for clarity sake if deemed important.
Sincerely, I'd rather move on but will not refuse if requested.

Roll on,
Odd.