Re: Problem installing lenny

I repeated the lenny installation in expert grphical mode.
I got the same problem as before.
At the step "Build LTSP choor" I chose not after few tentatives and
terminated the installation.

debian edu does not complet the boot correctly.
first: there are no messagese during the boot. I don't know if that is
wanted or not.

second: it ends in screen with a list of error message:
---
some errors were found during installation

error: unable to submit to
'http://localhost/cgi-bin/sitesummary-collector.cgi'
error: unable to submit to
'http://localhost/cgi-bin/sitesummary-collector.cgi'
error: LTSP client installation ended abnormaly
error: LTSP client installation ended abnormaly
error: Missing package etcinvsk
error: Missing package etcinvsk
error: ./dhcp: dhcpd3 is not running
error: ./ldap-client: ldap/ldap.conf misses definition of HOST tjener.intern
error: ./ldap-clinet: unable to find 'tjener' in 'all-hosts' using ldap2netgroup
error: setnetgrent() failed
etc...

I press ok to this message and then i get a console.
There's no way to start kdm or gdm.