Re: [Announce] New tasks web Bpages for all CDDs

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008, juergen.leibner@t-online.de wrote:

In any way, I can not change anything there.

Sure - because you were no member of cdd group before.  Now you are ...

I do not want to discuss this question of live here.

Well, it is not really a question of life ... ;-)

I thought there was a mistake / failure in your confs and wanted

Yes, it was.

silently correct that. But I failed doing it because of having no
rights to do so.

Which was correct as well - only members of cdd group should be allowed.
I added you to this group in case you might detect other problems ...

So, if there should be a picture / logo or whatever graphical stuff on
that page configured in that config file, it has to be a valid url so
that it can show up.

Yep.  But even if the URL was technically broken before - the slx-tux.png
image was intended as a placeholder for a better image.  So it is not that
bad that you raised your opinion.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--