Re: [Announce] New tasks web Bpages for all CDDs

Am Freitag, 11. Juli 2008 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> On Fri, 11 Jul 2008, juergen.leibner@t-online.de wrote:
> > What SVN?
>
> Off cdd project.
>
> > I have already access to alioth.debian.org.
> > But that config files can only be changed by a guy called tille ;-)
>
> Or members of group cdd (at least if I not set permissions wrong).

cdd group is readonly ;-)

> All the config files are at
>
>      svn://svn.debian.org/cdd/cdd/trunk/webtools/webconf
>
> even if there is no automatic process to copy this to the location
> where the executable code is situated
>
>      /srv/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/groups/cdd/webtools
>
> this is one of the next steps to do.  So joining the cdd group
> is usefull to access both.
>
> > Who decided to choose the skole tux image?
>
> Well, there was no such thing like a 'decision'.  I just putted
> something there which I felt apropriate.
>
> > I would like to see a right logo there and not a tux. ;-)
>
> Yes, and I wonder whether a SkoleLinux logo is really "the" right
> logo.  I feel not passionate about this but the pages show the part
> of Debian internal packages and is perhaps lacking some stuff
> SkoleLinux is adding.  So it is actually not a real SkoleLinux
> page ithat's why I wonder whether not mentioning Debian-Edu in the
> logo is apropriate.  That's why I would like to suggest to discuss
> the issue (and as I said we have some time to do so until the page
> gets update the next time).

As you can read on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu

DebianEdu is a Debian project to make the best distribution for
educational purposes.

Skolelinux is the name of a CustomDebianDistribution which is produced
by the DebianEdu project.

So if my understanding of the two sentences above is correct, the
skolelinux logo should be the right one here.

--
Greetings, Jürgen Leibner