Re: Install extra-xdg-menus by default for desktop profiles?

El vie, 11-07-2008 a las 12:44 +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen escribió:
> [José L. Redrejo Rodríguez]
> > Did you try installing education-menus?
>
> It is already installed, it seemed.  How can I verify that it is
> activated?  I log in as user root.

you have to belong to students or teachers group. If not, a fast hack to
work as root is removing the checking
at /etc/destkop-profiles/debian-edu-menu.listing to make it work. Don't
forget to execute /usr/bin/update-profile-cache before login to force
desktop-profiles update it.