Re: Problem with new install

Jürgen Leibner wrote:
Am Sonntag, 6. Juli 2008 schrieb Frederik:
Is there any way to configure my external environment so that
skolelinux will work out of the box?

Yes, sure, you can read about that here:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/Requirements#head-8cf31e97d97d7776c52596a82504350b4fd1a50f

Yep, thats just about what i have. Except i run both the server and terminalserver profiles (and workstation so i can use the graphical interface for tweaking) on the same box.

Could it be the problem that i run both server and terminal server on one box?

I'm stille mystified about why all my packets get send to the loopback interface.

But thanks for your answers ... any ideas welcome.
Frederik