Re: Problem with new install

Am Sonntag, 6. Juli 2008 schrieb Frederik:
> Jürgen Leibner wrote:
> > Am Sonntag, 6. Juli 2008 schrieb Frederik:
> > -----------8<--------------
> >
> >> Is there any way to configure my external environment so that
> >> skolelinux will work out of the box?
> >
> > Yes, sure, you can read about that here:
> >
> > http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/Requirements#he
> >ad-8cf31e97d97d7776c52596a82504350b4fd1a50f
>
> Yep, thats just about what i have. Except i run both the server and
> terminalserver profiles (and workstation so i can use the graphical
> interface for tweaking) on the same box.

AFAIK, the Terminal Server profile integrates the workstation profile,
so you do not need to choose it for install.
IIRC there is a description which explains that at the point you where
you have to choose the profile(s).

> Could it be the problem that i run both server and terminal server on
> one box?

Normaly not, but I don't know if the also choosen workstation profile
matters. I don't think so.

> I'm stille mystified about why all my packets get send to the
> loopback interface.
Take a look at the other mail I wrote to your questions.

--
Greetings, Jürgen Leibner