Re: Bind Debian Workstation to Skolelinux NFS/LDAP

RalfGesellensetter wrote:
connect a non-skolelinux client to our Tjener. [1]

IMO it should be straight forward to provide
an official manual how to include mainstream
Debian clients as workstation to a Skolelinux network.
On a related note, what would be the correct way to connect a Debian laptop to Tjener? At the moment I go through samba, but file transfer is slow and I know I should really be mounting nfs, right?

nigel