Re: Bind Debian Workstation to Skolelinux NFS/LDAP

Hi,

On Friday 28 March 2008 17:06, RalfGesellensetter wrote:
> IMO it should be straight forward to provide
> an official manual how to include mainstream
> Debian clients as workstation to a Skolelinux network.
[...]
> In case I have missed this manual, give me an URL and
> take my sorry for exchange ;)

For Windows this is already documented at
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/HowTo/NetworkClients

It would be great if other distros could be mentioned there as well :)

> P.S.: I understand that automatisation of the integration process
> violates the policy of debian packages.

Not if done right :-) (For example by using debconf or something
like /etc/apache2/conf.d/)

regards,
	Holger