Re: stable update proposal: flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound

[Klaus Ade Johnstad]
> That is also my experience, but it can happen on any flash-site, not
> only youtube (but youtube becomes a very popular site when sound in
> flash works). When I remove libflashsupport iceweasel stops
> crashing.

What version of libflashsupport is this?  For
flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound, I dropped SSL and pulseaudio support.
Perhaps it made it more stable?  There also used to be a bug in the
buffer writing code that was adressed in march, so I wonder if your
test was before or after this bug was fixed.

Happy hacking,