Re: stable update proposal: flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound

Søndag 27 januar 2008 13:43, skrev MarioDebian:
> Some times iceweasel crash with youtube videos, but I don't know if
> it's caused by flashplugin or libflashsupport.
>

> Greetings

That is also my experience, but it can happen on any flash-site, not
only youtube (but youtube becomes a very popular site when sound in
flash works). When I remove libflashsupport iceweasel stops crashing.
--
Klaus Ade
67E61D18B2C44F8A3DA35C6D849F9F5F 26FA477D