Re: icon attack!

Holger Levsen wrote:
On Thursday 29 November 2007 09:16, nigel barker wrote:
I updated one of my ltspservers yesterday, and it has started putting a
load of icons onto everyone's desktop, even though I had removed them
all with the kiosk tool. I thought configurations weren't overwritten?

Bummer. I consider this a bug too :/ Thanks for reporting it!

Can please you check /var/log/dpkg.log and tell us, preferedly via bugs.skolelinux.org, which package fault it was? I guess debian-edu-config...

I checked, but I just see a long list of packages unpacked, installed, configured or half-configured.

what should I be looking for?

Ralf - we have a teacher work day today. When the kids come back on Monday I'll take a couple of screenshots to show you.

cheers

nigel