Re: old documentation on wiki.debian.org

Hi,

On Wednesday 07 November 2007 18:43, RalfGesellensetter wrote:
> one major reason for your failure is probably that the recent
> documentation is in the Norwegian wiki.skolelinux.no - because
> wiki.debian.org lacks some functionality needed to create docbooks.
>
> Maybe anybody is able to write a script so the pages are mirrored to the
> international wiki?

Why? A (visible) link (or two) should be enough, shouldn't it?

Some day the wiki at wiki.debian.org will also get a newer moinmoin installed.
Since nine days there is https://rt.debian.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=221
which is about this. I've just updated it with info about how Debian Edu
would like a newer version because of the docbook export feature.

regards,
	Holger