Re: KLIK - Userspace Software Installation

Am Samstag 06 Oktober 2007 16:27 schrieb RalfGesellensetter:
> while looking for more recent databases of free (edu) software, I
> re-encountered http://klik.atekon.de/

Dear list,

again I like to raise the questions if there is
 - any experiences with
 - any objections against
KLIK. Making installations possible for users can make the system more
attractive for them and save administrators installation tasks.

On the other hand, we won't get statistics from popcon for KLIK
installations - and home directories might grow too fast.

Any further thoughts for this?

Kind regards
Ralf