The schools using Debian-Edu in South America

I'm an educator in Texas setting up a wireless mesh network for students to run and administer in a very low income neighborhood with primarily Spanish speakers.  I have been leaning towards Debian-Edu ltsp and I am genuinely interested in workin in a school that supports OpenSource.

I was looking at the web map and noticed that two schools were registered in South America and unfortunately none in North America.  I was hoping to contact somebody from those two schools.  Would it be possible to get contact info?  (Or just respond to this email...)

Thank you,

Donald Davis