Re: The schools using Debian-Edu in South America

[Donald Davis]
> I was looking at the web map and noticed that two schools were
> registered in South America and unfortunately none in North America.
> I was hoping to contact somebody from those two schools.  Would it
> be possible to get contact info?  (Or just respond to this email...)

The list of schools and their contact information is available from
<URL:http://skolelinux.no/slschools/slschools.php?lang=en>.  See
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ReferenceSchools> for more links
related to the database of reference schools.

Happy hacking,