Re: skolelinux and remote control programs

Hi Knut

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:27:11 pm Knut Yrvin wrote:
> Fredag 20 juli 2007 14:20, skrev Valerio Pachera:
> > I mean programs like:
> >
> > TCM (Thin Client Manager)
> >
> > FL_TeacherTool
> > http://www3.telus.net/public/robark/Fl_TeacherTool/index.html
>
> The schools in the city of Konsvinger uses TeacherTool on thin clients.
> Their man in charge for the upkeep and maintenance was doing a vivid
> presentation a couple of years ago.
>
>  I suspect they just compiled TeacgerTool from source, or something else
> to use it, because they really liked it.
Maybe you can contact these teachers and let them test the debian package I
created for teacher-tool. You can find the source here[0]. Probably more
interesting for them is the etch backport[1], which can be used with the
new "terra" release.
They can also feel free to get in touch with me about the package. If it turns
out to be useful, we can integrate it into debian and debian-edu in the
future.

Cheers
Steffen

[0]: http://developer.skolelinux.no/~white/debs/teacher-tool/