Re: skolelinux and remote control programs

Fredag 20 juli 2007 14:20, skrev Valerio Pachera:
> I mean programs like:
>
> TCM (Thin Client Manager)
>
> FL_TeacherTool
> http://www3.telus.net/public/robark/Fl_TeacherTool/index.html

The schools in the city of Konsvinger uses TeacherTool on thin clients.
Their man in charge for the upkeep and maintenance was doing a vivid
presentation a couple of years ago.

 I suspect they just compiled TeacgerTool from source, or something else
to use it, because they really liked it.

> ITALC
> http://italc.sourceforge.net/screenshots.php

I know that LinEx in Extremadura has installed a similar or the same
tool, letting teachers see every desktop on their own PC. The tool
enable controll over applications, enable the teacher to stop, start or
controll students applications.

If this tools are not available as Debian Packages, with nice default
settings, I suggest to include them in the LinEx2DebianEdu-Roadmap,
heading for 2008:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/LinEx2DebianEdu-Roadmap

Best regards

Knut Yrvin