rc4 test (was Re: summary from the irc meeting 2007-07-09)

Hi Knut,

On Tuesday 10 July 2007 16:01, Knut Yrvin wrote:
> I've installed RC4 standalone profile on two different PC's yesterday from
> the net install CD i386 image. It broke both times.

You can check with alt-f4 (is it ctrl-alt-f4 in the graphical installer?) what
exactly broke :) Then you can give much better reports :)

> First installation complained about xserver-org was not installed properly.

I had the same problem yesterday and it was a simple timeout when accessing
the ftp-server... a reinstall "fixed" it.

regards,
	Holger