Re: please test newer ltsp/ltspfs

Hello,

Am Samstag, den 23.06.2007, 11:04 +0200 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> [Andreas Schockenhoff]
> > But sound on thin clients seems to be broken again.
> >
> > Now he say that he can not contact server and will using the null
> > device. But esd runns ....
>
> Hm.  Not good.  What is the setting of the ESPEAKER environment
> variable (env|grep ESPEAKER)?
Thanks, now sound in the new etch-testing works again.

And now all works out of the box! :-)

I think we must the user say that he must wait 2-5 sec. before he remove
a medium because the data must be written. Special on floppys you can
have this problem easy.

For a release after 3.0 I hope we can adapt something from edubunto.
There works gcompris with sound and local devices can be normaly mounted
and remount.

Also the login manager on ltsp and the terminalserver does not differ so
much as in skolelinux (return or tab).

Next step testing diskless workstations. :-)

--
bye Andreas