Please test multi-arch DVD

Last night, thanks to a patch from Daniel Hess, I activated a new kind
of DVD build for Debian Edu/Etch.  It is a i386+amd64+powerpc
multiarch DVD.  I do not yet know if it boot or installs.

The image is available on ftp, http and rsync as the others.

  ftp://ftp.skolelinux.org/cd-etch-test-multi-dvd/debian-edu-amd64-i386-powerpc-DVD-1.iso
  http://ftp.skolelinux.org/cd-etch-test-multi-dvd/debian-edu-amd64-i386-powerpc-DVD-1.iso
  rsync ftp.skolelinux.org::cd-etch-test-multi-dvd/debian-edu-amd64-i386-powerpc-DVD-1.iso .

I am interested to know if it boot on i386, amd64 and powerpc.  There
might be a slight problem with the amd64 build, for those that want a
32-bit LTSP chroot.  The default will install a 64-bit chroot.
Someone need to figure out how we best should solve it.

Happy hacking,