Re: More packages from etch-test to etch

Hi,

On Saturday 12 May 2007 17:36, Andreas Schockenhoff wrote:
> That DVD must be use may be a problem for many old installations. I
> would like to have a netinstall from tjener but in the moment I think
> releasing is more importend.

I'll keep an eye on the installations from CDs and will try to make it work,
simply because my powerpc test machine has no DVD drive, only CD :)

The i386 CD doesnt have "NETINST" in the filename anymore, but it shall still
be the useful to install over the network with it, because not all packages
fit on it.

regards,
	Holger