Re: More packages from etch-test to etch

Hello,

Am Samstag, den 12.05.2007, 16:41 +0200 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:

> The only one left is dbus, and I have not heard any test reports on
> usb hotplugging yet to verify that it really work.
But have you heard that it breaks something?

I would like to test it but I have no DVD burned, because I haven't a
DVD maker yet. Also I do not like to make a new DVD every day. So
special "dbus usb hotplugging" would be nice on the DVD-test-4 for
testing.

That DVD must be use may be a problem for many old installations. I
would like to have a netinstall from tjener but in the moment I think
releasing is more importend.

--
bye Andreas

PS: Today I successfully install tjener,workstation,terminalserver in
qemu. And connect them together. After this I start one qemu ltsp
terminal and 2 real computer as ltsp terminal. OK a littel bit slow on
my computer but it works.