Qemu Testing (was Re: More packages from etch-test to etch)

Hello,

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> [Andreas Schockenhoff]
> > But have you heard that it breaks something?
>
> Nope.  But I have not heard any test results at all. :)
>
> > PS: Today I successfully install tjener,workstation,terminalserver
> > in qemu. And connect them together. After this I start one qemu ltsp
> > terminal and 2 real computer as ltsp terminal. OK a littel bit slow
> > on my computer but it works.
>
> Can you document the procedyre on
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/TestCDinstall>?  I would
> like to test it myself, but have not had time to investigate how to do
> it
I will try it with a copy of the page next week.

I have try a litle bit to document it in my native language but I was
not very successfully.
http://wiki.skolelinux.de/AndreasSchockenhoff/Qemu

The main problem was that the bridged mode also bridge the 10.0.2er and
the 192.168.er Net. I worked around in my configuration but it makes it
difficult to fix a error for a bug report. :-(
http://wiki.skolelinux.de/AndreasSchockenhoff/Qemu/%22PBM%22

If someone can confirm the bridge problem or better has a solution for
me feel free to help me.

--
bye Andreas