Re: Changes on debian-edu-config

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Jonas Smedegaard]
>
>>>Furthemore, the policy told me that missing man
>>>pages are considered as a bug, so a new bug has been filed in
>>>bugs.sk.no  (#1030)
>>
>>Please file such bug in the Debian BTS rather than the Skolelinux one.
>

> Good idea.  If the package and the bug is in Debian, we should file a
> bug in BTS (we could have one in bugzilla as well, to keep track of
> it, but I prefer to tag the BTS bugs 'debian-edu' instead.)
>

>>This may not be obvious, so here is my understanding on best approach:
>>
>> * Use Debian BTS for packages in Debian maintained by debian-edu

Except when we use a newer version in the daily build than the one
availible from Debian.

And this happens all the time.

I was told that I could be blacklisted from Debian BTS for doing so by
one of our developers when I filled a bug agains a version that was
newer than the one in debian. There was no sign in reportbug nor anywere
else that this  report should not go against debian BTS.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/