Changes on debian-edu-config

Hi all,

during my travel back to Paris, I made some changes on debian-edu-config
repository :

- added manpages for some binaries (I will surely continue for others if
this part is ok.)
- added automatic managment of binaries' manpages (or link to
"undocumented.7.gz")
- added /etc/default/backdoor empty file (with explanations)
- added informations in the README
- added lintian-override about xconf_boot errors on lintian
- added a new kind of file (CFBINFILES) in Makefile for binaries in
/etc/cfengine/ (lintian complained on them ...)

I'm not sure that all what I did is good job. So, can you please check
it a little and tell me if I did something wrong ? As I'm quite new in
the commiters list I'm want to be sure that what I've done is correct ...

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Benjamin Sonntag
Paris,

PS: I just test it on my test tjener server w/vmware and it did not
seems to break anything ...