Re: IRC meeting to plan the next release

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Morten Werner Olsen]
>
>>>What about Thursday 2006-01-19 18:00 GMT?  I guess we should limit it
>>>to one hour, and make a summary of the meeting as well as the IRC log
>>>available on the web.
>>Sounds fine to me. I'll be there .. whereever that will be. Shall we
>>use #debian-edu on Freenode or a new channel for the "happening"? :)
>
> I believe we should stay on #debian-edu.  Any volunteer to log the
> meeting?  Any volunteer to write a summary of the meeting?  We should
> probably also have a moderator for the meeting.

I can make my logs availible....
If we're going to moderate the channel, wouldn't it be better to have a
separate channel ?
 #slx-release (or something like that)

I dont like to suddenly say "shut up your not allowed to speak here"
only because what's said is off topic.
I think that would be easier to do on a separate channel.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/