IRC meeting to plan the next release

Getting all the active people in one place seem to be getting harder.
To handle it, I suggest we start doing IRC meetings.

Should we do the first one this week, to make sure we have a common
understanding of the debian-edu status before the german development
meeting?

What about Thursday 2006-01-19 18:00 GMT?  I guess we should limit it
to one hour, and make a summary of the meeting as well as the IRC log
available on the web.

Topics would be status updates, what is left and what everyone is
working on, as well as what we should focus on to get the next release
out.