Re: IRC meeting to plan the next release

[Steffen Joeris]
>> I believe we should stay on #debian-edu.  Any volunteer to log the
>> meeting?  Any volunteer to write a summary of the meeting?  We should
>> probably also have a moderator for the meeting.
> Can you please do it , although you are also discussing with the
> others but I want you for this job.

I can do the moderating/leading the meeting, while Steffen will write
the summary and Finn-Arne will provide IRC logs.

>> Should we make a more specific agenda of topics we need to discuss?
> What needs to be done and who does it to release!!!

I created <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEduMeeting20060119> to
have a place to store notes about the meeting.

We start in about 10 minutes.