Re: Did you drop Nothern Saami from the language choice list in d-i?

[Frans Pop]
> Sure.
>
> I've also said at some point that if a language has a good fallback
> alternative language that will normally be understood by native
> speakers, I'm willing to also allow the translation to remain
> activated, even if it is incomplete. We've not really considered
> this option before, but I can imagine this would be the case for NS.

All people in Norway understanding Nothern Saami will also understand
the fallback languages Norwegian Bokmaal and Nynorsk.  Nothern Saami
is a minory language, and everybody is required to learn the majority
languages as well.

Friendly,