Did you drop Nothern Saami from the language choice list in d-i?

Hi.  Did you drop Nothern Saami from the language choice list in d-i?
We need it to be present in Debian Edu, to make sure the nothern saami
users have a way to get their keyboard setting and locale enabled at
install time.  If it isn't available in the default debian boot
images, we will have to build our own custom boot images, and I would
rather avoid that.  Is there some way we can get that language option
back?  I know the translations are lacking, and there is little hope
of finding active translators any time soon.  But we care most about
the effect the language choice have on the installed system, and thus
want that language option present even if d-i translations are
missing.

CC to debian-edu and the saami translators mailing lists.

Friendly,