Re: Call for artwork: boot screen with progress bar

Am Donnerstag, den 27.07.2006, 11:06 +0200 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> [Patrick Winnertz]
> > So we have to search for an better alternative ;-)
>
> That search might become easier if you tell us why you wasn't
> satisfied with splashy, and which problem the kernel patch solved. :)
Okay, splashy started very late in the bootup process and the
progressbar doesn't run properly:
At first the progressbar doesn't move more than the half time of the
bootup and then it runs through the status bar.

bootsplash starts direct after loading the kernel and the bar is working
correct.

Greetings
Patrick