Re: new tuxtype and tuxmath packages available

Hi!

* Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org> [060722 18:38]:

> Well, if it's music from Bach... - Bach died almost 256 (what a beautiful
> number :) years ago today, so I think his music is clearly free now.

Answering mainly for the archivem since you are already doing it right:

Just because the componist of a specific music is dead, doesn't mean
that all his music is in the public domain - you couldn't just take an
other music file with music componed by Bach, since there are other
rights by the conductur, musicians, etc.

But of course you are now free to create the music yourself ;)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander