Re: [CipUX] Import to SVN stole one byte from *.png files

Hi,

On Thu, 25 May 2006, Christian Kuelker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The import with cvs2svn and the check out stole one byte from png
> images.

> The original file from CVS has 369 bytes and the new one has 368 bytes.

Just replace the file and make sure it's treated as binary instead of
text. It may be related to EOL conversion.

Check the SVN property "svn:mime-type", it should be
"application/octet-stream".

I don't remember how I worked around this last time.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog