Re: Name of next release (was: Release Status, and IRC meeting reminder)

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

evangelists fighting over muslim caricatures).

Can you imagine how relaxing it is to have one week of skiing
and leaving TV, radio and even internet switched of.  Sometimes
I tend to imagine that the feature of spreading useless
information is very destructive.

For the subject: Normally I do not take part in naming
discussions because they are mostly fruitless struggles, but
I slightly tend to Debian-Edu even if the SUN Java issue is
not nice.  But in any form this name might sound like a
promisse that we will care for it while Skolelinux might
be sound like an excuse that we will not be able to cope with
this issue.

But please - take my words not to honest.  It is a weak opinion.

Kind regards

           Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de