Release Status, and IRC meeting reminder

We're planning a new IRC-meeting to get the next release out the door.

According to the list of bugs not closed now, and with higher priority
than NORMAL, there is now 3 bugs left. 2 of them should already be
fixed, but noone has verified that they are fixed.
The one that's left is pre-configuring kmail. To my knowledge, very few
is using the internal mail-server anyway, so I'm not sure we should let
this bug block a release.

Also - I think we should have a new version of the package ltsp-client,
to fix the theme bug. A workaround is on the CD, but I'm not sure how
upgrades of ltsp-client will be affected by this. I think it will be OK.

So for the IRC Meeting reminder.
It will take place Tomorrow, Monday 2006.02.06 at 1900GMT

I think it's time to prepare a RC, but please test, test, test, so that
we will find the bugs before we release instead of after.

The list og bugs that should be considered is here:
http://bugs.skolelinux.no/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_severity=blocker&bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=major

Any other information about the release should be found at
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Sarge

I guess we should start thinking of a name for the release.
Some suggestions:
 Skolelinux 2.0
 Debian-edu 2.0
 Debian-edu Sarge