Re: backport for ooo2

Hi,

Knut Yrvin wrote:
> S??ndag 27. november 2005 12:58, skrev Steffen Joeris:
> > P.S. The question was if we want to include them in the next release
> > and now I think we don't want to do this or am i wrong?
>
> This question got out of focus when discussing who had built
> OpenOffice.org2. One of them is why there is no help-text when
> installing the Norwegian translation? The other was the quality of the
> word-list in the spell-checker.

As said, you are welcome to patch "norwegian" and send the patch to the
BTS so Tollef can add it. (and you then probably can use myspell-{nn,nb}
directly from sid or backport it if needed)

> > Because help AFAIK isn't completely translated? Correct me if
> > I am wrong.
>
> The one decision is to take in the help files. I wrote for yes. Get it
> in from the Norwegian translators. We are now arguing if we should put
> in the Danish translations, and go for that. But even if we don't,
> users want to have the English one.
>
> The other one is that I did not get English help files either. I could
> be wrong?

openoffice.org-help-en-us. in contrib, unfortunately. You currently
need non-free jars to build the help..

Regards,

Rene