Re: Compiling a Skolelinux CD

Finn-Arne Johansen wrote:

Try with an empty QUIET in apt/buildcd.conf

Thanks, tried that and have some more information now.

Whats in apt/bootstrap.pkg ?
The contents of it is normally created by using
 /usr/bin/debootstrap --print-debs sarge > apt/bootstrap.pkg

Maybe you dont have debootstrap on your system

I just found out, that my ./buildcd --prepare did not run fully. The reason was, that wget could not download the businesscard-iso image. The server sends back a 404 error (there is no directory cur, I manually replaced it with rc3 in the script).

Now everything seems to build fine.

Thank you for your help and patience.

Regards,
Patrice