Compiling a Skolelinux CD

Hi,

I'm trying to manually compile a Skolelinux CD but without success.

I'm doing this on a Debian sarge installation. I checked out the debian-edu trunk from subversion and am using the src/build/CD directory. First I followed all the instructions in README.buildcd. Then I entered "./buildcd" to execute the buildcd script. The packages were then successfully downloaded. In the end the script fails with the following lines: 0 packages upgraded, 821 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded. Need to get 0B/720MB of archives. After unpacking 1984MB will be used.
    Fetching Package kernel-image-2.4-386, and dependencies...
    Fetching bootstrap packages ...
    E: Broken packages

The apt/sources.list I'm using is:
    deb http://security.debian.org/ sarge/updates main contrib non-free