Re: Misc issues/problems with installation of latest debian-edu sarge cd

Am Freitag 18 November 2005 19:33 schrieb Konstantinos Margaritis:
> One of the teachers informed me that after 2 hours of waiting only 3
> of the 12 LTSP clients booted and he had to reboot them one by one
> manually afterwards.

This sound familar to myself: When you keep thin clients on, after a
while x.org complains to lose access to DISPLAY ltsp013:0.0 (or the
like) and kills its sessions. Then, indeed, you have to restart the TC.
No problem while working, however.

Regards
Ralf