Re: Conferences

On 11/17/05, Steffen Joeris <Steffen.Joeris@skolelinux.de> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Well where can i start. Please excuse my short mail, but i am really tired
> now ;)
>
> The last week I was on the OpenConference at the university in Heerlen and on
> the Linux World Expo in Frankfurt.
> In Heerlen I had a talk about Skolelinux. There I also talked to the project
> leader of SchoolTool and he told me that they are looking for some schools to
> test SchoolTool. Maybe there is an opportunity to cooperate with Debian-Edu,

Hi Steffen,

I think I already posted this link to this list, but here is where you
can find more details about what we're looking for:

http://www.schooltool.org/about-schooltool/releases/schooltool-project-seeks-partner-schools

I've listed Nov. 31 as the deadline, bu if you'll need more time to
discuss this with a school, let me know.

It was great meeting you in Heerlen!

--Tom