Re: Howto, Integration of other Linux-machines into Skolelinux network.

RalfGesellensetter schrieb:
Am Mittwoch 16 November 2005 09:29 schrieb Klaus Ade Johnstad:

Could you check if you already have that?
dpkg -l|grep nfs-common
shows you that.

Yes, Frank, please check. You could also try:

# apt-cache policy  nfs-common

Why do you want kubuntu? What advantages are there against other Debian workstations such as debian-edu sarge pr05?

Regards
Ralf

Hi Ralf!

I'm testing (K)Ubuntu just for hardwaresupport on my Gericom-/SuSE 8.0-Notebook: Sound is only implemented as patch for kernel 2.4.?-386 (!), but it's a celeron :-(

So now i may see, what modules are to be loaded and get 'my' skole to support it too ;-)

readU
Frank