Re: Next developer gathering, Bergen, 10-12 of June, 2005

søndag 17. april 2005, 17:14, skrev Mari Wang:
> The next skolelinux development gathering will be held at St Paul in
> Bergen on the weekend from the 10th to the 12th of June.

I'm getting some mixed signales her.. According to this mail, it seems that
the date for the developer gathering in Bergen are sett.

But in a mail from Jakob Brevik Grimstveit,  3 weeks later, there is a choice
in dates... (and also on the page with the "sign up" schema)

tirsdag 3. mai 2005, 23:54, skrev Jakob Breivik Grimstveit:
> The next norwegian Skolelinux developer gathering is planned to be in
> Bergen, either 10-12 June or 17-19 June.

Have we setteld for a date, or not ?

--
-Frode

My sister opened a computer store in Hawaii.  She sells C shells down
by the seashore.

Petition for "World of Warcraft" on Linux: http://www.blizzpub.net/petition/