Weekly report week 17 and 18

Again I managed to not send the stuff I had done in time and now
I send a report for two weeks. This time it was work: I was to
busy with real work to remember the weekly report. :-/

THis is the list of things I worked on during the last two weeks:

- sponsored Stopmotion upload
- Nafplion travel receipts
- Oslo trip planning and booking
- half-successfull hunt of the IBM nordic person
- edubuntu/debian-edu coopertaion initiated
- WLUS development perspectives mail written

- DPL-Team: minutes, meeting orgainzing
- Release Team meeting reminder and paperwork
- Linspire cheques

This was Debconf5 related:

- Debian Treasurer: I send him the invoices I send out so far.
- worked through all sponsorees and updated their entires in the
  spreadsheet and mailed them that they were accepted.
- mail to d-d-a about debconf5
- finalizing deal with intel (money, goods, logos, talks, ...)
- remined horms about the VA linux sponsorship
- mailed Linus to ask him to attend.
- Damicron: logo online
- Trip to helsinki and report-email
- pinged Linux-Inc regarding sponsorship
- NetApp sponsorship
- Linspire sponsorship
- added nchip to alioth group
-