Re: Next developer gathering, Bergen, 10-12 of June, 2005

Frode Jemtland <frode.jemtland@skolelinux.no> wrote on 10-May-05 22:46:

> søndag 17. april 2005, 17:14, skrev Mari Wang:
>
>> The next skolelinux development gathering will be held at St Paul in
>> Bergen on the weekend from the 10th to the 12th of June.
>
> I'm getting some mixed signales her.. According to this mail, it seems that
> the date for the developer gathering in Bergen are sett.

Ah. Good you asked.

The first mail in this thread was sent by Mari at a time when only one weekend
was possible. When setting up the signup form [1] I realized both 10-12 and
17-19 was available, and added it as an extra choice.

However, I understand that people need a specific date soon to get better
ticket fares. I then, based on my own schedule and on the current list of
signups [2], announce that the gathering is set to be 10-12 June. Signup
form is updated with this in mind.

> Have we setteld for a date, or not ?

We have now :-). Thanks for making me follow this up.

To everybody considering joining us on this gathering: Please do us the favour
of signing up as soon as possible, also if you're living in Bergen. The more
time in advance we know the approximate number of attendees, the better. It's
easier to plan the event when we know the details.

Thanks in advance.

[1]: <http://developer.skolelinux.no/~jakob/dev_gathering/2005-jun/signup.php>
[2]: <http://developer.skolelinux.no/
	~jakob/dev_gathering/2005-jun/data/registrations.txt>

--
Jakob Breivik Grimstveit, <http://www.grimstveit.no/jakob/>, +47 48298152